$339.00 – $429.00
- Designed for Animal: The pet wheelchair helps pets with foreleg/hind leg injuries or disabled/paralyzed pets to walk.
- Our pet wheelchair is lightweight and your pet will walk easily with it, providing maximum and optimal comfort mobility with this wheelchair.
- Our wheelchair is made of high-quality aluminum alloy material, firm, lightweight, durable, and long service life.
- With an instruction manual and installation tools, so you can install it by yourself easily. Removable structure for convenience to carry and store.
- If you need to customize a wheelchair for your pet, please feel free to contact me! We have a professional team that will provide you and your pet with the perfect service!
$269.00 – $379.00
- Pets are our families, when they are handicapped don not give them up, one wheelchair will give them a second life.
- The Pet wheelchair is specially designed for dogs and cats with hind legs so that they can walk and run even as normal young fellows do.
- The use of user-friendly design, as far as possible in detail to avoid friction with pets, causing two injuries.
- Our wheelchair is so light that your pet will walk easily with it.
- The height\width and length of the pet wheelchair all can be adjustable, it can suit your pet within limits.
- The 2-wheel wheelchair is only for the pet hind leg disability you can raise its hind leg, if it can walk use its forelegs our wheelchair will help it walk
$309.00 – $359.00
- Disabled wheelchairs can help pet activities without affecting pets going to the toilet
- Dog wheelchair is very flexible, with a harness that can be pulled out separately, and groove design protects male dog genitalia
- Pet Walker is made of aviation aluminum material, anti-oxidation, safe and non-toxic
- Pet carrier wheels are stable and comfortable, the fabric is soft and breathable, and the pet can adapt quickly
- Pets will be troubled by inconvenient movement in life. Long-term inability to exercise will affect the pet and reduce his confidence. Our PET WHEELCHAIR is designed to help pets with INJURED OR DISABLED HIND LEGS to walk, run and play freely, helping them return to normal life.
$349.00 – $439.00
- Our pets, especially dogs, need a lot of exercise, but when they are disabled, they can’t play outside, which makes them feel lonely, which is not good for their treatment.
- Our dog’s wheelchairs feature a durable, lightweight aluminum frame and adjustable seat belt for optimum comfort and mobility.
- This dog wheelchairs fully adjustable harness for optimum comfort and mobility; adjustable length and width.
- This dog’s wheelchair also features padded shoulder support and an internal adjustable double strap.
- The use of user-friendly design, as far as possible in detail to avoid friction with pets, causing two injuries, and the length and height are adjustable range, it is recommended to choose according to the specific size.
- Adjustable Wheelchair: The fully adjustable seat belt provides the best comfort and mobility; the height, length, and width of the wheelchair are adjustable.
- The lightweight adjustable aluminum frame features rust-free.
- Front and rear seat belts ensure complete comfort. Please note that most pets require 1-2 weeks to adapt to the new wheelchair.
- Made of sandwich mesh material, the wheelchair is soft, fluffy, breathable.
- Pets can use a trolley to assist walking or fully support the Rear legs without having to support the Rear legs. Your pet should have the normal front leg strength to use this dog wheelchair.
- Body width 12-20CM /Body length 25-40 /Body height 19-30，Refer to bust 24-40, suitable for pets weighing 4-9KG.
$289.00 – $369.00
- Pets will be annoyed by the inconvenience of life. Long-term inability to exercise will affect their reduce their self-confidence. Our pet wheelchair is designed to help pets with leg diseases walk, run and play freely, helping them to return to normal life.
- The height, width, and length of this Pet Wheelchair can be adjusted, and it can adapt to your pet within a certain range.
- Dog Wheelchair has high hardness and lightweight, which can ensure the overall strength of the wheelchair, and the strap material is soft and will not hurt pets
- Two-wheel Adjustable Wheelchairs are only suitable for pets with disabled hind legs but normal front legs. If your dog is seriously injured, we recommend that you go to the veterinary hospital for help as soon as possible.
- Please measure your dog before buying. Pets are one of our family members. If they are Disability, please don’t give up.