Pet Paralyzed Rear Limbs Disabled Dog Wheelchair
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Adjustable Wheelchair: Rear Limbs Disabled Dog Wheelchair provides the fully adjustable seat belt along with the best comfort and mobility; the height, length, and width of the wheelchair are adjustable.
- The lightweight adjustable aluminum frame features rust-free.
- Front and rear seat belts ensure complete comfort. Please note that most pets require 1-2 weeks to adapt to the new wheelchair.
- Pet Paralyzed Wheelchair is made of sandwich mesh material, the wheelchair is soft, fluffy, breathable.
- Pets can use a trolley to assist walking or fully support the Rear legs without having to support the Rear legs. Your pet should have the normal front leg strength to use this dog wheelchair.
- Body width 12-20CM /Body length 25-40 /Body height 19-30，Refer to bust 24-40, suitable for pets weighing 4-9KG.
Dog Wheelchair Accessories description
Which Conditions Does Homnilife’ Wheels Help?
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Ruptured Disc
- Spinal Trauma
- Hip Dysplasia
- Old Age
- Rear Amputees
- Post Surgical Rehab for Disc, Knee, and Hip Surgery
We encourage our clients to reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 1 4844292528, or the chat below with any questions or concerns.