Dog Wheelchair for Back Legs
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$239.00 – $369.00
- Pets are our families, when they are handicapped don not give them up, one wheelchair for dog rear legs will give them a second life.
- The Pet wheelchair is specially designed for dogs and cats with hind legs so that they can walk and run even as normal young fellows do.
- The use of dog cart for back legs is a user-friendly design, as far as possible in detail to avoid friction with pets, causing two injuries.
- Our dog wheelchair for back legs is so light that your pet will walk easily with it.
- The height\width and length of the pet wheelchair all can be adjustable, it can suit your pet within limits.
- The 2-wheel wheelchair is only for the pet hind leg disability you can raise its hind leg, if it can walk use its forelegs our wheelchair will help it walk
How do I install wheels for dogs with bad legs?
Which Conditions Does Homnilife’ Wheels Help?
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Ruptured Disc
- Spinal Trauma
- Hip Dysplasia
- Old Age
- Rear Amputees
- Post Surgical Rehab for Disc, Knee, and Hip Surgery
We encourage our clients to reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 1 4844292528, or the chat below with any questions or concerns.